We didn’t really do much for my birthday this year because we are pretty skint, the joys. Skint because I am on maternity pay which is shit and skint because Christmas manages to eat up all your money buying gifts, eating and out and drinking.
I stayed at home with Freddie and Tommy for the day and my twin sister came round to join us. Me and Bam made the best sandwiches everrrr!!
In the evening we had a nice family meal at The Recruiting Sergeant which is up there with my favorite places to eat in and around Norwich. It was really nice to have my family and Toms together for the evening.
- Dorothy Perkins pale pink/beige Coat
- Navy Jack will joggers
- H&M Denim shirt
- H&M Black and white stripe body
- Burgundy Fred Perry trainers
- Clarins lip oil
- Glittery Next frame
- Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry matte lipstick
- Next silver earrings
- Galaxy Chocolate
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara
- Best friend Frame from Becca
Money & vouchers
- Next Black off the shoulder top (I haven’t actually got this top yet as it is round Toms mums, I had to order in another size and she collected it for me)
- Next Long print tunic
- Next black mesh top – great for chucking on with some skinny jeans
- Next green off the shoulder top – a bargain find in the sale for £8
- £15 outfit voucher (not used yet)
I feel so lucky for all my presents, they are all beautiful! I hope anyone that had a birthday over the Christmas period had a good one and didn’t get too many people with prior engagements or like I used to get “detoxing, saving or on a diet”
Much loveage Loz x