I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy new year to you!! Sorry i have not posted for a while, Tommy was off work for the holidays so we made the most of the quality family time.
I will be writing a post about what we got up to over Christmas but in brief, Christmas day was spent round Tommy’s parents and boxing day with my family.
We decided that we wouldn’t buy too much for Freddie this Christmas just because he doesn’t really understand and he doesn’t really need a great deal yet as he still has toys and gifts from when he was born. We will save and buy more for Freddie’s birthday in July when he needs 1 year plus toys.
Freddie did still get spoilt by all friends and family so done much better than we expected.
- Rainforest jumparoo – Freddie’s favorite toy, he loves spending time bouncing around in here.
- My Babiie highchair – It was a choice between two highchair and i am soooo glad we went for this one as it is perfect. It is the only highchair i have felt Freddie is safe and secure in, it has different heights so i can sit on the floor and feed him or up the table, you can sit upright and eat or play with his toys but can also lean back to drink his milk or even sleep, it is so easy to clean and so comfortable for young babies.
- Fisher Price Zebra Walker – This is a brilliant present for freddies age as will help him in the next 6months to learn to walk, but for the time being he can sit in front of it and play with the buttons ect.
- ELC Push and Go Crab
- Vtech Cuddle and Sing Cody
- Canaries Giraffe Toy
- Adsa Car
- Two small Norwich City footballs
- Baby ring toss game
- Fridge teethers
- Wooden tool box
- Bath toys
- Next Jean wash coloured Comfy Jeans, Next smart dark denim Skinny Jeans and Ted Baker casual jeans.
- Long sleeve Tops (couple more in the wash that came with the blue star top, one orange and grey strip and one blue and grey strips)
- Joggers (another grey quilted pair in the wash)
- Next Little man Jumper
- Ted baker Polo shirt
- Navy baby Converse trainers.
- Gruffalo suitcase
- L&O designs print that reads ‘Read me a story then tuck me in tight, tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight.
- Beautiful picture made by my friend
- Peekaboo and touch books
My first Christmas as a mummy was just perfect, even though Freddie had no idea what was going on i still felt the magic of Christmas again for the first time since i was very little. I do not want to wish time away but i am so looking forward to the day Freddie gets excited about his presents and precious family time.
I hope all your Christmas’ were special and 2017 is good for you.
Much loveage Loz x