Another month has pasted and I think this is the month I have seen the most changes in my little boy.
- Hand eye coordination has improved, Freddie is now playing with all his toys and anything that is in front of him.
- Found his feet, he is now enjoying picking his feet up and slapping them down
- Talking, Freddie has been so much more vocal the last couple of weeks, I think he’s going to say dadda 1st 😭 whaaaah
- Freddie has turned over from his front to his back, this made me so proud!!
- I know it’s not in his cot but freddie has started falling asleep by himself, well on the odd occasion anyways 🙈
- I don’t think Freddie has started teething as such but they are defiantly moving around in there, he has really started using all his teethers and dribbling a lot.
The best news…he can finally wear jean 🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽 ok I’m joking but I am pleased!! Freddie is quite slim but tall so he has been struggling with jeans, they have been to big round the waist or too short. I love a baby in a baby grow as they make them look like a baby again and get them all cute and comfy for bed time, however I also love a stylish outfit to get them all dressed up in.
Not only has Freddie’s belly got a bit rounder but he now has some lovely cheeky cheeks, he really is starting to fill out which is nice to see. I do love a cubby baby as if they get ill you don’t have to worry so much about them losing a little weight.
Freddie really is getting his own little personality this month and I couldn’t be more proud of him.
It sounds silly but when my brothers little boy was born this month it made me sad because I miss having my little baby, i know freddie is still a baby but I miss him being so small, so light in my arms, the way he used to root for milk, the cuddles when winding him and him needing me a little bit more than he does now. Despite all the things I miss I am so excited for the next few months and the future to see the little man my baby will grow into.
I hope you have all had a great month
Much loveage Loz x